The Millennium focus in Enterprise Resource Planning is the full compatibility of ERP tools for ebusiness. Information from the Accounting, HR,Assets applications must readily answer ad-hoc management questions and posses facility for enhancing global transaction. With the provision of Accounting, Human Resources, Assets, Stocks & Inventory and ARCMARD award winning Shares Management Systems, FEES Business Suite helps your organization automate its key enterprise functions for e-business compatibility.
FEES Fixed Assets
FEES Human Resources
FEES Stocks & Inventory
Shares Management System
Maintains transaction’s integrity even when multiple currencies are involved.
Ease of Use
User friendly user interface that runs on Microsoft windows.
Transactions that relate to more than one module are automatically updated from one of them.
User definable parameters and codes allow you to tailor the system to your company needs.
More than one company or branches/locations can be set-up on the system.
Standard Management Reports
A rich array of Predefined Management Reports are provided for quick enterprise-wide deployment.
Has in-built Business Objects interface for ad-hoc and automated information flow.
System has 2-level security at general level and further security at modular level.
Can be deployed across any kind of network for optimization.
“Accountability governs Profitability”...
That is the concept that birthed FEES Accounting. The system completely manages the day-to-day transactions of your business. Its Multi-currency feature enhances global transaction. Your organization's corporate budget is planned, maintained and executed with the Budgeting Module. The General Ledger(GL) is integrated with other modules and provides standard reports imperative to decision making at any level of the business.
- Profit/Cost Center Driven: Sets up every business unit in your organization as a profit or cost center.
- Double security: Two level data entry and approval for all transactions guarantees data integrity and accuracy.
- Management Reports: System generates critical management reports like Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Trading P/L Report, Cash Flow Statements, Budget Variance Report, Transactions Listing e.t.c
- Audit Trail Facility: All transactions generated on the system leave an audit trail.
FEES Human Resources
With Human Resources as the most critical capital in any enterprise, FBS effectively automates your payroll & personnel information in compliance with the current tax laws of the land. FEES Human Resources is made of the Basic Personal Data, Payroll and Personnel Modules. The Basic Personal Data Module captures full details of employee data including photograph, addresses, languages, education, previous jobs, dependants, referees.
- Staff Development: Manages and processes records of
staff training, skill acquired, professional bodies staff belongs to, staff appraisals undertaken. This aids decision making for staff training and career development.
- Staff Movements: Tracks records of staff transfer, staff promotion and contract renewals for contract staff or casual workers.
- Social & Welfare: A sub-module for managing staff beneficiaries, staff medical claims and expenses, staff leave schedule and life assurance policies.
- Staff Discipline: It stores and processes staff disciplinary records and absences for efficient people management.
- Applicants Data: System keeps records of potential employee of your organization. Thus you need not look too far in acquiring skilled labour.
- Personnel Reports: The system generates functional and effective management reports like Staff listings(multidimensional), Personnel Audit Report,Medical Claims Report, Leaves Report, Transfers Reports, Qualifications Reports, Courses Reports, Staff Job History Reports,
Skills Reports, Applicants Data Reports e.t.c.
FEES Fixed Assets
Manages enterprise assets from acquisition through depreciation, transfers, revaluation for timely and profitable investment of the assets.
- Acquisition: System captures Assets Identity at acquisition.
- Depreciation: System provides User-defined asset categories and depreciation rates.
- Revaluation: All forms of your organization’s asset are automatically revalued at any time user desires. System generates revaluation reports, asset transfer reports, asset register, e.t.c for management decision making.
- Link to GL: From the Fixed Assets, depreciation journal entries are automatically posted to the General Ledger.
- Disposal: Assets worthy of disposal are managed by the system.
Stocks & Inventory
FEES Stocks & Inventory Module is designed to eradicate unwarranted losses in material
stocks from supplied state to finished good. It has a proficient ability to track stock status at
any stage in production line and at any stock location.
- Stock Identification & Classification
- Tracking procurement & dispatch of stock.
- Stock transactions (Issues,Receipts & Write-off)
- Tracking stock batches and expiry dates.
- Stock count.