Big Data & Business Analytics in The Digital Age
About the course
It is popularly said that if data is the fuel of the digital age, analytics is the engine. The frequency of decisions has astronomically increased, thus the need for “Embedded Real-Time Analytics”.
In the digital age, new processes flip the traditional analytics equation on its head. New processes are created on the fly, powered by analytics. The challenge organisations will have to overcome will be how effectively the large volume of data required will be captured or streamed and stored in a dual architecture that supports advanced data warehousing/transactional processing simultaneously. Since every “customer process” is almost unique, digital age analytics can do all the work, creating thousands and millions of personalized “processes” based on the needs of each individual.
In this course, you will learn to frame business questions as an analytics questions, to decide what data is needed and where to obtain such, and to prepare that data for analysis. You will practice producing compelling visualizations with business intelligence software and will be exposed to the concepts and practices of building predictive models with machine learning algorithms. Finally, you will understand how to effectively interact with data analyst teams, translating analytics results into sound business insights and strategies that drive business growth in this digital age.
Course Learning Objectives
- Know how to define your business analytics strategy,
understand and measure your levels of maturity in enterprise
- Understand the strategic relevance of business intelligence to
management in the digital age.
- Know the relevance, implications and how to leverage on
machine learning and artificial intelligence to grow the
- Ideate on turning big data into additional corporate revenue.
- Craft wining strategies to effect answering business questions
anytime & anywhere with facts & figures
- Hands-on and know how to build business intelligence
solutions and personal dashboards.
- Business Analytics – history, overview, and business intelligence with predictive, data visualization and executive dashboard winning concepts. Analysis of corporate analytics status.
- Business Analytics Strategy – strategy framework, assessment and discovery. Strategy discovery, execution Baseline and gap analysis for
crafting winning solutions.
- Data & Business Intelligence In The Digital Age – why and how of BIG DATA In the digital age, data visualization and mobile analytics experience with executive consideration and hands on.
- Data Science For Executives – data science fundamentals, why and how of data science in the business of today, data science success and data science application in business with case studies.
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence For Executives – machine learning & AI fundamentals, why and how of ML & AI in the
business of today, ML & AI success with case studies, ML & AI application in business with case studies.
- Defining Your Analytics Winning Plan – winning internally, winning externally.
- Data & Business Intelligence in the digital age.
Who this course is for
Delegates cuts across middle and senior management – HR Analysts and Learning Leaders, Strategy and Business Analysts, Digital Transformation, IT & e-Business, Innovation, Heads Of Business Lines, Risk Management Leaders and C-Level Officers.
Here's how you can take this course
This is in-house learning event solely for your organisation.
Fill the form below to enroll
Learning session at NECA Building Ikeja on any of the following days – July 25&26 or Oct 24&25.
Fill the form below to enroll